[ANNOUNCE] London.pm - Feb '08 - Meeting

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Tue Jan 22 16:34:01 GMT 2008

On Tue 22 Jan 2008, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:
> My bus map says that buses which go down Bishopsgate are the 8, 26,
> 35, 47, 48, 78, 149, 242, and 388.  Of these I can only personally
> vouch for the 47 and 48.

Oh!  I didn't put in a plug for the bus map because it hadn't had an
update since December 2006.  But I just checked, and a new edition
came out last month!

  http://www.busmap.org/

I thoroughly thoroughly recommend it.  It's only GBP1.50, including
postage.  It's basically a large paper map (folds down neatly) which
shows all the streets that buses run along, with the numbers and
termini marked.  It also lists all routes in numerical order and gives
the major areas they pass through.  There are example PDFs on the website.

Coincidentally it appears that you also can buy it in person from the
Travel Information Centre at Liverpool Street Station.

Kake