"White Screen of Death"

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Jan 23 05:54:12 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 01:00:23PM +0000, Chisel Wright wrote:
> I'm sorry for posting something on-topic. I'm also sorry for being a bit
> vague ... I'm just posting to see if I'm alone in this particular
> suffering.
>
> I'm working on $project at $orkplace - a project that was in common and
> general use long before I arrived.
>
> It's Apache1, mod_perl, TT and straight DBI.
>
> As part of a recent extension to $project I added DBIx::Class to the
> mix. (I don't know if this is related)

A slightly odd suggestion: See if Apache::DBI is loaded and get rid of it.

Apache::DBI, especially old versions, have a tendency to do odd things that
mess up DBIC's connection handling and result in weird errors.

Though I don't see how that would produce the results you're seeing, it's
got to be worth a try.