introspection (and Perl 6)

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 01:05:40 GMT 2008

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Dean Wilson wrote:

> Bringing customer satisfying projects in on time has always been more of
> a desirable feature IMHO.

heresy!
we dont need no steenking satisfied customers!
they would only want us to do more work afterwards.

>> Have you ever even written any Perl 6 code?
>
> Yes, on pugs. However I'm an end user so the project isn't ready
> for me yet. I'll have another look in six months.

Thankfully you didnt release it to a live system. Otherwise it would
have been spanners at dawn!
to the pain!
you could do log::dispatch::twiiter in perl 6 :)

--
Bob Walker
http://london.randomness.org.uk - http://tech.randomness.org.uk