introspection (and Perl 6)

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Wed Jan 23 23:24:27 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 12:31:51PM -0800, chromatic wrote:
> I have always considered curiousity and the willingness to learn new
> ideas a fundamental characteristic of successful programmers.

Bringing customer satisfying projects in on time has always been more of
a desirable feature IMHO.

> Have you ever even written any Perl 6 code?

Yes, on pugs. However I'm an end user so the project isn't ready
for me yet. I'll have another look in six months.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand