Housemate Needed

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at
Fri Jan 25 09:39:09 GMT 2008

Well, my housemate has announced that he wants to move out ASAP.  Not
coincidentally, he has a new girlfriend he wants to move in with.

Anyone interested in sharing a beautiful house in Ealing?  It's large,
a three minute walk from the Ealing Broadway station, and CHEAP for the

Photos are at:

Two bedrooms on the first floor and a converted loft above that.
There's a small, private garden out back and a lovely glassed-in
conservatory for dining.

There's a gentleman named Doug who lives in Nottingham and stays there
two or three nights a week.  For some crazy reason, he forks over £300
a month for the privilege, meaning that whoever moves in would be
paying £550/month + utilities.  If and when Doug leaves, your share of
the rent would go up to £700.

Contact me offlist if you're interested.

Buy the book  -
Perl and CGI  -
Personal blog -
Tech blog     -