[OT] user-management bit of web apps

Adam Bernard ab11+londonpm at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jan 29 18:52:00 GMT 2008

Hello all,

I'm putting together a little web app, probably based round Catalyst,
which I don't yet know very well (so not flames yet please).

I really can't be bothered writing the standard bits to let people
create user accounts, choose passwords, change passwords, password
reminders, and all that. Do people have a favourite
script/plugin/module that will do some or all of this? I know Catalyst
will deal with some authentication bits, but not all of them. Whatever
it is, it doesn't even strictly have to be in perl, if it writes to a
database with a sensible layout.

Any ideas?

Adam