[OT] user-management bit of web apps

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:50:57 GMT 2008

I just sprinkle some chicken blood on it:
http://search.cpan.org/~maverick/Apache-Voodoo/

But Maverick has yet to add such a module ... We are looking to
finally clean up the docs and set up a test site that people can mess
up. We are planning on building such a module -- hopefully one that
can be used without needing Voodoo ... but let me tell ya folks ...
i've built some sites with this package and i have yet to find another
such package that is extensible, maintanable, and just damn plain fun
to use.

Thanks for asking ... such a module would be very handy for password
protected web sites indeed. (And sorry i don't have a proper answer --
or even a proper sales pitch.)

--
jeffa