Most Perl 5 is code that you wouldn't admit to (was Re: Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5)

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Wed Jan 30 16:53:34 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 16:32 +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> .
>
> How come so few people in London.pm are working for firms that are recruiting
> and that they are comfortable to recommend?

It appears that the client I am working for is in a process of
continuous recruitment,  I've not particularly recommended it because it
is working on existing systems with a varied history and in an
environment where the development process is fairly chaotic because
getting stuff done and fixed gets first choice of the resources, rather
than it being a greenfield technological and organizational idyll.

/J\