Beer and Pie combinations. Was: Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 21:06:03 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 07:55:40PM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> This has made me wonder about using beer in sweet pies rather than
> savoury ones.  I had a quite fantastic pint of Downton Chocolate
> Orange stout at the Bricklayer's Arms in Putney the other week.  I
> wonder if it would be possible to incorporate that into some kind of
> pie.  Although chocolate pies do tend to be heretical pies.

I think that, chocolate being one of the essential ingredients in a
balanced diet, it is an exception from the rule that "the pie that
contains not meat is not the true pie".

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Aluminum makes a nice hat.
All paranoids will tell you that.
But what most do not know
Is reflections will show