[OT] user-management bit of web apps

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:10:58 GMT 2008

It's a very valid point about re-inventing wheels. Does it not maybe
highlight the wider problem of people like myself remembering to trawl
through the volume what's already out on the web with the appropriate keyword
for re-use, or the benefit of collective
discussion on programming problems  ?

--
Andrew