Traits, r

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Fri Feb 8 11:10:23 GMT 2008

Please cut emails like the last few out. By all means debate the technologies, but If
I see any more sniping like this I'm just going to start unsub'ing people 'until morale
improves'.

What really pisses me off is that there is a lot of interesting debate around P5/P6, frameworks
and the influence of OO/Comp Sci on programming to be had, but when it deteriorates into
this the debate is obscured. I also know of people who have deliberately avoided adding
their opinion to such threads because it had already became a bun fight.

This may seem harsh, but my tolerance was used up in the P5/P6 thread.

G.