Traits, r

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Fri Feb 8 11:58:24 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 11:10 +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> Please cut emails like the last few out. By all means debate the technologies, but If
> I see any more sniping like this I'm just going to start unsub'ing people 'until morale
> improves'.

Oh can we uncle Greggy? Can we?

I don't really care if people don't get along and I really don't worry
much about the opinion people might have of the "Perl Community"  but
it's just getting boring - it almost makes discussion of how best to
configure a Linux server to run CGI programs seem interesting (okay I
might be exaggerating somewhat.)

The only rule on this list is don't piss off the people who know the
admin password on the mail server. It's not democratic and might not
even be fair or nice. But *shrug*. Them's the rules.

/J\