ON-TOPIC: TV/monitor advice needed

Pedro Figueiredo me at pedrofigueiredo.org
Mon Feb 11 22:55:46 GMT 2008

On 2/11/08, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) <philippe.bruhat at free.fr> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 03:12:33PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> >
> > Also, anyone who whines about my use of inches can go fuck themselves.
> > With giant flesh-eating snails.
> >

> My limited experience with buying TV sets and monitors in ze country of
> Voltaire (I don't own a teevee) is zat vee use inches for monitors and
> centimeters for television screenze (though is seems zat using inches
> (« pouces ») iz becoming trendy).

the same is true for pt. it must be a continental thing.

> Also, even if the French are notoriously associated with both sex (« Ah,
> sex with our food.

don't worry, you'll get there.

cheers,

pedro

p.s. oh, yeah, the monitor thing... someone already mentioned what i
was going to say, stay away from the low-end dells.
--
http://pedrofigueiredo.org/
"you don't code php. you merely edit it until it works." - merlyn