ON-TOPIC: TV/monitor advice needed

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Mon Feb 11 18:12:35 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 03:12:33PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:

> Also, anyone who whines about my use of inches can go fuck themselves.
> With giant flesh-eating snails.

My limited experience with buying TV sets and monitors in ze country of
Voltaire (I don't own a teevee) is zat vee use inches for monitors and
centimeters for television screenze (though is seems zat using inches
(« pouces ») iz becoming trendy).

Also, even if the French are notoriously associated with both sex (« Ah,
sex with our food.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The way to a man's heart is through his stomach- a route which takes you
 nowhere near his brain.            (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #28 (Epic))