Any Embperl / Modperl hosting ?

IvorW combobulus at
Sat Feb 23 17:33:32 GMT 2008

abhishek jain wrote:
> On 2/23/08, Dave Cross <dave at> wrote:
>> abhishek jain wrote:
>>> Recommend a system you use or prefer,
>> I like the Template Toolkit -
> Would you suggest TT as to the latest development kind of enviornment one
> would prefer or are there more latest technologies one must explore,i am not
> sure but what about Catalyst / MVC etc . (corrct me if i am wrong), i was
> too indulged with embperl i little tried other options.
TT is the "View" mechanism of choice with Catalyst, as DBIx::Class is
the "Model" mechanism of choice.

TT is suitably pluggable that you can use other models and views as you
wish. e.g. Mason and Class::DBI.

The person with the most flexibility of behaviour has the greatest
influence on others, (The Law of Requisite Variety)