Default assets for CPAN installed web apps

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Mon Mar 3 12:54:01 GMT 2008

I want to be able to bundle a set up templates and images up with my
CPAN module and have them installed somewhere.

Then, on set up the images can be copied from there to the local web app
directory and the template path can be set to be ['.', $central_dir ]

I seem to remember File::ShareDir could do this but the examples for how
to set it up are all for Module::Install not Module::Build.

Any examples of how to do such a thing with M::B?

Simon