Evil EU::MM hackery required

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 15:47:52 GMT 2008

David Cantrell wrote:
> So I need to hook into make dist to shim some of my code in to read
> and then write a new META.yml between EU::MM creating it and the
> tarball being created.  Buggered if I can figure out how though.  Help
> please!

My current (and horrible) way to deal with this is to use NO_META => 1
in Makefile.PL, and manually update my META.yml file myself, rather than
having it generated for me automatically.

Needless to say this is rather less than ideal as it requires me to keep
the version number and pre-req's up to date myself.