simple chat program

Hemant Verma Hemant.Verma at
Mon Mar 10 15:05:20 GMT 2008

I am writing a simple chat program using sockets and client server. I am
able to send information between client and server.
Would any body please let me know how I can send information from Client1
to Client2 using same server.

Thanks & Regards,
Hemant Verma
Xansa, A Steria Company
Office for National Statistics, Southampton.
Mob: 07715759776, Direct CUG: 8889776
Ext: 0132-981-3575

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.