WTF? (why no alternate implemenations?)

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Mar 10 23:33:31 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 03:26:46PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 02:53:20PM +0000, Dirk Koopman wrote:
>
> > I see. I presume therefore that the website is simply out of date when
> > it says that bytecode format, concurrency model and PMC (core datatypes)
> > are not yet complete?
>
> I believe that it is out of date. I've tried to locate the correct person to
> get it up to date.

Dave Rolsky has made his report for January and February and updated the
table:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/parrot_grant_update_for_january_and_february
http://www.perlfoundation.org/parrot_grant_from_nlnet

I checked with Dave - as "March 1, 2008" is not in January or February, it
will be covered in the March and April report.

Nicholas Clark