Default assets for CPAN installed web apps

Philip Newton philip.newton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:27:06 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 09:34:56PM +0000, Matt S Trout wrote:
>
>  > See the long, long thread we already had about that for why it's broken,
>  > but basically you'd be more likely to get a "how to switch to a non-broken
>  > installer" howto than one for using modern tools with M::B.
>
>  On this list, or another? Do you have an archive link?

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm/Week-of-Mon-20071015/010566.html
(aka <20071021183808.GJ3434 at jules.scsys.co.uk>) and the sub-thread
beneath that is presumably what Matt means. (If you use the web
interface, you'll also have to look into at least the following week.)

The original thread "FastCGi on IIS... The tale of Microsoft and my
new Perl Module..." was started by Lyle, BTW, which may explain why
some people didn't see it.

Cheers,
--
Philip Newton <philip.newton at gmail.com>