Celebrate the Decline and Fall of the U.S. Empire at YAPC::NA::2008

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 17:25:31 GMT 2008

For the easily annoyed who fail to read what I wrote:

"But it doesn't belong to anyone."

Means I never claimed ownership, in fact I kinda was saying that nobody
owns it.

Also I wasn't mouthing off I was making a joke, arf arf, jest, humour,
you heard of it. I know how 'standardised' spelling emerged in both
countries. I actually think that Webster made the right decision when he
standardised English spelling in America especially since British
spellings are a combination of history, arrogance and guesswork at the best.

Good luck on the trek btw

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)
Managing Director