Better Perl

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Fri Apr 4 12:04:24 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 11:38 +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> On 04/04/2008, Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah - this is again a play of 'how many web sites using Perl you
> >  remember'.  What I tried was a bit more methodological.
>
> Not really. You went to a social meeting of people who read
> news.ycombinator - welcome to self-selection. For whatever reasons,
> most perl startup people weren't interested and/or don't read/care
> about ycombinator.

I don't know what ycombinator is at all and I already hate it.  Probably
because the name makes me think of distributed gene mangling experiments
for some reason. Or is it just because I know it's going to be populated
by the kind of cretin that thinks "Web 2.0" has something to do with
technology.

/J\