Better Perl

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:06:44 BST 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/04/2008, Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Yeah - this is again a play of 'how many web sites using Perl you
>  >  remember'.  What I tried was a bit more methodological.
>
>  Not really. You went to a social meeting of people who read
>  news.ycombinator - welcome to self-selection. For whatever reasons,
>  most perl startup people weren't interested and/or don't read/care
>  about ycombinator.

That is the sample that I have available - do you have any better one?
 If you don't have and if you don't list the reasons why perl startups
should be particularly uninterested in Y-Combinator - then there is
nothing to discuss.  You can stay with your opinion and I'll stay with
mine - but I would like to learn something from you - that's why I
named that Perlmonks node with a question.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/