Better Perl

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:12:40 BST 2008

Is it possible to discuss Better Perl without falling into discussion
if Perl is doing well?  I mean I do understand that the data can be
read both ways - and that it is not entirely convincing - and that
there are people unconvinced who will stay unconvinced.  But clearly
there are people who do think that Perl needs some improvements
(perhaps some new PR/marketing strategy) - so my question is if those
people can discuss that matter at this general list - or if such a
discussion would be too harmful for those that don't agree with that
thesis?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/