Better Perl

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Fri Apr 4 14:35:50 BST 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 03:12:40PM +0200, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:
> so my question is if those people can discuss that matter at this
> general list - or if such a discussion would be too harmful for those
> that don't agree with that thesis?

Maybe one of the TPF lists would be a better fit for this kind of
important discussion than a generic PM group mailing list. I'm sure they'd
welcome community perspective on issues like this and would be able to
provide guidance and advice.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand