I'm free!

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Tue Apr 15 15:31:45 BST 2008

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 14:46:43 Nicholas Clark wrote:

> Hence the creation of the jobs list and the change in instructions about
> how to advertise jobs on the list
>
>     http://london.pm.org/about/faq.html#job

Quietly shot down in flames...

> which implies that london.pm is somewhat "on topic" when it comes to jobs,
> with the expectation that it's about jobs that are both Perl and London.

You nick-picker, you!

	;-)

What about telecommuting based around Sheffield, Andy?

	http://jobs.perl.org/job/8326

No idea if it's any good, might be something worth looking at though.

I've had a couple of surprisingly rewarding job roles through jobs.perl.org,
telecommuting from my home office around Europe, including Germany and
Switzerland - just FYI.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen