Breakfast Friday 8am Bleeding Heart Tavern

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Tue Apr 15 21:52:11 BST 2008

I know, I know, it's not dimsum. Nevertheless this Friday morning, for
one morning only, Jesse Vincent of RT, Hiveminder, Jifty etc. fame
will be in town. Not only that, but he wants breakfast. I understand
breakfast is quite good at the Bleeding Heart Tavern:

  Bleeding Heart Tavern
  Bleeding Heart Yard, off Greville Street
  London, EC1N 8SJ
  http://www.bleedingheart.co.uk/tavern/index.php
  http://www.squaremeal.co.uk/restaurants/london/view/80257/Bleeding_Heart_Tavern
  http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Bleeding_Heart_Tavern%2C_EC1N_8SJ
  Chancery Lane Tube

So we shall meet there at 8am this Friday. Yes, that's 8am. Rise with the birds.

Please email me offlist if you plan to turn up, Leon