Better Perl

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at
Fri Apr 25 14:23:32 BST 2008

On 25 Apr 2008, at 13:55, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I'm not sure. It would work if it's opt in. If someone wanted to
> write the
> code, I'm sure could be extended to allow CVs to be
> uploaded,
> and then charge firms or pimps to search the database for people to
> cold-call. But I'm not sure how many would think that this is worth
> it,
> versus just searching Google for keywords and then generating
> unsolicited
> e-mail (or calls) to anyone they find there. (Which, of course, is
> one thing
> Google's in house recruiters do)

I'm currently looking for the Next Big Thing(TM) to do. It would be nice
to be able to broadcast my availability but if the level of clue on the
job supply side is as bad as the general recruiter, it will be annoying
at best.

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at
Site:                   UK: +44 7768 49020
Blog:                    NL: +31 654 982906