Javascript book recommendation needed

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Fri May 16 23:02:20 BST 2008

What is it you're trying to do? Ext JS attacks some specific problems
and has various advantages/disadvantages compared to other toolkits.
Rather than list them out it's easier if you lay out what you want
from the toolkit :-)

I will say though, check out jQuery, if you're just after getting some
useful stuff done with JS.