5-a-side, yes im going to suggest this again, yes i know this is pointless

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Sun May 18 22:28:18 BST 2008

Folks,

would there be any interest in finding a gym that we could book a
5-a-side football pitch in, once a month at first, that was near a
mainline station (victoria, LB, KX). mixed sex, mixed ability, mixed
likelihood of dying during the game.

just playing football for fun and a bit of fitness, if we can get 10
to 12 people, i your hard working leader, will take it upon myself to
find someone to delegate to as sports tsar, yes indeed.

G.