Javascript book recommendation needed

David Cantrell david at
Mon May 19 11:49:47 BST 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:11:28AM +0100, Robert McHardy wrote:

> A bit late getting to this, but the just-published Douglas Crockford
> book 'JavaScript: The Good Parts' seems pretty good.  Covers all the
> bases you mention.

Ooh, that *does* look good.  I think I shall toddle off to Foyles later
and get it.

David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery