Recruiters at Socials, Was: Recruiter spam

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Sat May 24 12:34:03 BST 2008

Greg McCarroll writes:

> On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 01:21:38PM +0100, Simon Wilcox wrote:
>
> > I received a spam today from a recruitment consultant in which he
> > said he'd sourced my details from the london.pm web site.
>
> He'd also like to attend a meeting ... I thought i'd try to get some
> agreement on what advice/rules people want, <snip>
>
> How does this sound?

All that sounds good to me.

However, given in this particular case the pimp has already irritated
some London.pm folk by sending them mail they consider to be spam, he
may find socializing with them a little more awkward.  Might it be worth
adding a point explicitly recommending not doing that?

Smylers