(forw) Help ZDNet UK find the IT community hero

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Sat May 24 13:33:07 BST 2008

If anyone feels they want to submit a project or similar to this feel
free. Also if anyone wants L.pm listed as a community with zdnet let
me know (or better still volunteer) and we can make it happen.

G.

----- Forwarded message from Karen Friar <karen.friar at zdnet.co.uk> -----

Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:12:35 +0100