Coffee Filter Machines

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Fri Jun 6 11:17:11 BST 2008

On 6 Jun 2008, at 10:07, Ovid wrote:
> I've heard this is a common problem with built-in grinders.  Anyone
> know of anything to the contrary?  I needs me a coffee-pot, too.
> Cafetierres (or however the hell you spell them) suck.

By saying this I'll probably immediately disqualify myself from the
debate on the grounds that I'm obviously a philistine and barbarian
but I'm quite happy with the results I get from a Senseo machine. I'm
sure it's not for connoisseurs but if you just want a decent tasting
mug of coffee without too much hassle...

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten