Coffee Filter Machines

James Laver james.laver at
Fri Jun 6 12:56:29 BST 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM, David Cantrell <david at> wrote:
> Where is that place and what's it called?  I've heard lots of good
> things about it but never found it.  Am I going blind as well as deaf?

It's actually called 'The Algerian Coffee Shop' and it's on Old
Compton St. (i think - it's somewhere around there)

It's the only place in London I've found that will grind it to the
right consistency for a turkish stove pot.

Of course if you get bored, the Malt House is along there for the whisky fans...


More information about the mailing list