Coffee Filter Machines

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jun 6 12:49:22 BST 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 12:19:57PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:

> I get my coffee from the Algerian coffee shop in Soho who ask me what kind
> of pot I've got and grind appropriately.

Where is that place and what's it called?  I've heard lots of good
things about it but never found it.  Am I going blind as well as deaf?

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

    "There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza."
    "WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THERE IS A HOLE IN YOUR BUCKET?"