Preferred (or "Best", FSVO) svn/FLOSS hosting?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 10:52:55 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:31:24AM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
[...]
> I moved over to using the google code repository for my CPAN modules last
> year after I got bored having to periodically rebuild my private
> repository.

That seems to be the curse of bdb, and I had a test repository be completely
destroyed after only a few dozen checkins. So far, I've not had any bother
with fsfs.

It also obviously goes without saying that source control isn't a substitute
for backups and the repository needs to be backed-up regularly.