adsl experiences request

Jody Belka lists-lpm at pimb.org
Fri Jun 27 17:19:45 BST 2008

I currently have my adsl with Eclipse. However, my connection is often
quite slow nowadays, compared to in the past, and in general the service
just doesn't seem to be what it once was. So I'm looking around to see
what else is out there.

I've found a couple of places that don't look too bad. The first is Be,
and the second is Nildram. However, as most people on here are probably aware,
Nildram is owned by Tiscali now, so I'm a bit wary. So I thought I'd ask for
opinions from anyone with any actual recent experience with either service.

Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org