adsl experiences request

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at
Sun Jun 29 15:39:04 BST 2008

On 29 Jun 2008, at 13:22, Steve Mynott wrote:
> I've heard good things about Xen.

I've been very happy with Zen (presuming thats who you meant),
although that happiness means I haven't tried comparing them to the
alternatives :-)
They are not the cheapest, but they appear competent - a rarity in
the consumer (or business for that matter) ISP market.
The only significant problem I have had in 5 years is BT swapping
my line for that of a near neighbour - not exactly something Zen
could deal with!

[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at ]