[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers tech meet, 31 Jul, BUPA House

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 17:58:21 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 05:40:09PM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 03:34:35PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > > [ snip ]
> > The YAPC::EU schedule has 30 minute slots, but I know the organisers'
> > intention was for speakers to use 20 minutes, giving time for people to
> > get to the next talk, the next speaker to set up, and so on.
> In that regard you would be wrong. The talks are supposed to be 30mins
> each, then there is a further 10mins between talks to setup. See the
> schedule:

Bother, I mis-read it.  Feel free to speak for thirty minutes, although
this does mean we'll be able to fit fewer talks in :-)

  I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files.  I don't assign apps to files.
  I don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have
  a computer to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby.
        -- Fritz Anderson