Interested in doing a Startup?

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Wed Jul 9 15:46:34 BST 2008

If anyone does want to flame this guy and needs to quote the original
message please use the following text (It's original formatting was
just fugly).  Regarding the content if someone ever combines
Speed-Startup-Networking and Fast-Seduction I think I might have to go
buy a sniper rifle and find a high building next to the event :-). G.

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 11:38:08AM +0000, Antony Evans wrote (and Greg
fixed the formatting on):