Happy Birthday!

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed Jul 16 11:56:35 BST 2008

David Cantrell wrote:
> Today this mailing list is ten years old!  Happy birthday mailing list!

Not that I doubt you at all, but what are you basing this on? Is it the
earliest message in your archive?

I know we were spectacularly disorganised in the early days[1] but given
that the group was formed at the end of March, I'm surprised that we
waited so long to set up a mailing list. Didn't we use some crappy
hosted service (mailist.com or something like that) right back at the start?

Maybe my memory is failing. That happens, apparently, as you get older.

Dave...

[1] And, yes, some things never change :)