Happy Birthday!

Jonathan McKeown jonathan+londonpm at hst.org.za
Wed Jul 16 12:49:52 BST 2008

On Wednesday 16 July 2008 13:14, Alison Young wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, James Laver wrote:
> > On 16/7/08 10:53, "David Cantrell" <david at cantrell.org.uk> wrote:
> >> Today this mailing list is ten years old!  Happy birthday mailing list!
> >
> > Have you organised the emergency social yet?
>
> Coincidentally the Pembury Tavern is having a beer festival this week. It
> might be a bit out of the way for most people, though.

Not quite as out of the way as my little local group (The Programmer's Art):
we're having a social tonight at the Stoker's Arms, Kloof
(<http://www.mitchellandco.co.za/site/awdep.asp?dealer=6444&depnum=16067>).

We will raise a glass (or two), and I'll try and give you all a bit more
warning before the next one!

Jonathan