Happy Birthday!

Philip Skinner philip at onlinegalleries.com
Thu Jul 17 09:15:02 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 08:52 +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> On 17 Jul 2008, at 07:22, IvorW wrote:
>
> > James Laver wrote:
> >> Perhaps we could have an anniversary beer brewed?
> >> Surely this is something meaningful to london.pm
> >>
> >> As for practicalities, not so sure on that one...
> >>
> > It would take about a fortnight to ferment (and secondary ferment) an
> > ale. A lager would take longer - over a month.
> >
> > We'd also need to agree on the branding, packaging, etc. who would
> > brew
> > it and the recipe. We could of course brew the beer ourselves; I don't
> > have the facilities or the time, but I would be willing to advise
> > anyone
> > wanting to take this on.
> >
> > In conclusion: we're a bit late to do this, though it's still possible
> > if someone jumps on the case.
> >
> > Ivor (who misses Mr. Bung the Brewer of Acton).
> >

> Or just get a brewery to slap our label on their bottles...

That's what we did at my TA unit in Yorkshire, Timothy Taylor did it for
us.

--
Philip Skinner

Developer
Online Galleries Ltd.
B7, 8-9 Hoxton Square
London N1 6NU

Phone: 020 7739 9990
Fax: 020 7739 9922

Registered office: 373 Station Road, Harrow HA1 2AW Registered in
England #
5228751, VAT GB 848 6943 67