ASN.1

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 11:11:41 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:30:51PM +0100, Sagar R. Shah wrote:
> discourage the many lurkers on the london.pm mailing list from coming
> out and joining threads every now and again.
<snip>
> respond in my defence. Let's now agree to disagree and let the list
> return to the topic of Perl.

So Sagar, here's my challenge to you, please send another message that
won't upset James or others with some interesting ideas from your
daily work with Perl or beer or pies or buffy.

I feel that this is the best way to move on and actually not lose you
as a posting member. So I'd be grateful if you could contribute, it
could be anything you've experienced recently with Perl or whatever,
just something that you feel is interesting.

> A good evening to you sir.

;-)

G.