Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1)

Robert Shiels robert at se71.org
Tue Jul 22 12:32:21 BST 2008

Dave Cross wrote:

 > * Details of the timeline for "project penderel"  - our first server
 >   - what was the spen
 >   - how much did it cost
 >   - who bought it

That would be me. Any paper records I have of this are at home, how
quickly do you need me to dig them out? If someone has an archive of the
mailing list from this time a lot of the details will be in there.
Timeline early 2000.

I bought the components in a shop in Slough that doesn't exist any more.
DJ and I assembled it, and it languished in my house for a bit until a
big truck came and got it (DrHyde driving, Greg shotgun) IIRC.
http://flickr.com/photos/se71/5044280/

/R

ps - I bought the camel too, http://flickr.com/photos/se71/504631966/