Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1)

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Tue Jul 22 17:29:47 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 10:41:26AM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:

> * The toilet seat photo (those of you who were there know what I mean)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gmccarroll/47058350/in/set-1026090/

(also that night was the trip to the hair dressers and teejay
skateboarding in the pub)

>   - how long did it languish unattached to the internet

Robert has already touched on its epic journey. Anyway, after we picked
it up in Daves tank, now covered (the pc) in yellow crayon ;-) It went to my
place. After that I employed the famous mini-cab move to take it to
the ebookers office. At some point muttley turned up with a huge
military back pack and set off hiking with it on the tube.

Are you going to include the story about the time Nick set off the
fire alarms in the listed building that is the Star by setting fire to
bits of paper for fun ;-)

Greg