Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1)

Simon Wistow simon at
Sat Jul 26 20:01:49 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:32:21PM +0100, Robert Shiels said:
> I bought the components in a shop in Slough that doesn't exist any more. DJ
> and I assembled it, and it languished in my house for a bit until a big
> truck came and got it (DrHyde driving, Greg shotgun) IIRC.

At some point I made my way from Battersea to Ebookers, got very drunk
over lunch with the crew there and then hopped in a cab and drove
Penderel to State51.

I have no recollection as to why this was seen as the mopst efficent way
to move it.