Ender's Game (was Re: Ender series)

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Jul 23 22:10:52 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 02:01:26PM -0700, John Costello wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Bob Walker wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Jul 2008, Chisel Wright wrote:

> > Reading the original short of Enders game is worth it too.
>
> Do you know if that has been collected in print, or published online?

Well, I read it in a book, so it must have been. (A collection of short
Orson Scott Card's short stories). I liked the short story better than the
full length novel. Someone else, who read the full length novel first,
preferred it.

For people who have read both, which do they prefer, and which did they read
first?

Nicholas Clark