Penderel was a server (was Re: Ye Compleat History of Ye Perle Mongers of Olde London Towne (Pt 1))

David Cantrell david at
Mon Jul 28 19:41:49 BST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 07:07:35PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-07-28 at 16:13 +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> > Checking out my mailbox for the -leader alias I've got a message asking
> > if the list is down on Nov 10th so getting it back up and running on a
> > different machine in the same day is pretty damn impressive.
> I *am* pretty damn impressive :-)

Dunno about the pretty, or the impressive, but you're certainly damned.

What is the difference between hearing aliens through the
fillings in your teeth and hearing Jesus in your heart?